The essential package is perfect for the couple who wants to lead the charge in the planning, oversee things with their vendors and be the main contact throughout the planning process, but needs guidance. Someone to hold their hand through the process and help them to navigate the ins and outs of wedding planning. This package provides dependable and professional assistance on the day of to bring all elements together, and includes a wedding expert’s assistance and guidance throughout the planning process in the month prior.
- Limited contact – phone & email consultation and (2) “in person” consultations during the planning process.
- Limited vendor referrals – (3) categories included
- Vendor list – Includes ALL vendor and site contact information to be used on your wedding day to coordinate arrivals and ensure your vendors are where they need to be and on time. Provided to all prior to wedding day.
- Vendor Coordination – contact with all vendors prior to the event to ensure they are aware of the schedule and are familiar with our staff as “day of” contacts.
- Timeline – Day of schedule of events for all vendors & bride.
- Rehearsal – coordination of all elements of your ceremony.
- Coordination of wedding party and ushering – for ceremony and reception.
- Set-up & Coordination of personal items – place cards, favors, guest book, toasting flutes and any other specialty items at your reception.
- Detailed, organized and professional execution – of every element of your event. Attendance during your reception as your event coordinator to insure the event runs with ease and on schedule.
- Day of service – (10) hours are included in this package. Additionally delivery of various vendor tips and payments etc.
The exclusive package is a great option for couples looking to get ALL of the benefits from our Essential Package as well as the best of the best from our VIP package. This is a great package for out-of-towners, as well as local folks that need a helping hand with all of the details, but can handle some of the planning on their own. This package is our BEST VALUE as well, as it includes a great deal of planning help, including wedding venue selection/negotiation, vendor recommendations and just the right level of communication and guidance for busy professionals. This is for the couple that wants all the benefits of having an “All Inclusive” planner but wouldn’t necessarily benefit from the quantity of “in person” meetings and vendor visits that the VIP package offers. This package offers unlimited support via phone and email. 3 In-person meetings and one on-site venue visit.
This package includes all of the “ESSENTIAL package” services with the addition of:
- Venue – Research & Negotiations.
- Ceremony site – research and referrals.
- Unlimited vendor referrals – research and negotiations.
- Unlimited contact – emails & phone meetings throughout the planning process + (3) “in person” consultations.
- On-site visit – at your venue at any point in the planning process.
- Access – to the vendor incentives and discounts
- Referrals – Hotel Block referrals, transportation guidance and rate comparisons.
The VIP package is an all inclusive option for the bride & groom looking for a support system during their planning that will be there every step of the way. We will take care of all of the details, do all of the leg-work, worrying and tedious particulars . This package is perfect for the couple that has an idea of what they want and how they want it, but have decided to delegate the responsibility and stress that goes into planning a wedding, to professionals who advise, organize, research, coordinate, communicate and plan for a living. This is the ultimate service for the busy couple who wants to enjoy the planning process and who anticipates the many overwhelming, details involved in planning a wedding and wants someone else to manage the details.
This package includes all of the previously mentioned services and consists of all production, set-up and vendor coordination etc. on your wedding day.
- Unlimited support – we will advise and consult you throughout the planning process in person, via phone or email to ensure we’re on task and on schedule with the wedding to-do list.
- Attend vendor appointments and consultations – including but not limited to- caterer consult & menu tasting, venue site meetings, rental companies, cake consultations, florists, DJ/Band etc.
- Budget – we will keep you within the allowances.
- Expertise – we provide full use of our knowledge of local vendors, price points, and recommendations. Unlimited vendor referrals including negotiation of packages & pricing as well as discounts from our preferred vendors.
- Vendor coordination – we will coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments with vendors and sites plus review all vendor contracts and agreements.
- Vision – we will coordinate and carry out your vision and ensure that all of your design elements are as you wish on the wedding day.
- Details – we will provide organized & professional execution of every detail and element of your event.